Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Almost There

I'm stuck in the libs now waiting for ky to be done with his finance exam. I just finished my democracy exam, and 2 others earlier this week. I AM DEAD TIRED. It's been mentally and physically (10am to 10pm everyday in school) tiring.

But I took the bus to school today, and as I passed through Orchard, the decorations reminded me christmas was coming. And that is something I really look forward to every year. I don't know why. Last year, I didn't really look forward to christmas. And I couldn't find a reason why.

But this year is different. I'm looking forward to christmas this time. Thinking back to the same time last year, I guess it was my first term in school and I guess I was still abit unsettled. This year though, its alot different. I know where I'm headed this time, and I've found my solid ground.

I can't wait for the exams to end on Saturday. I'll be heading off to Yokohama with my family and we're supposed to be going to a hot spring spa and a ski resort. And then comes my internship at the ad agency. Finally, then comes the best time of all. Christmas. I think its the time when you get to meet up with all of your best friends and remind them that they mean alot to you. And for me that's very important. I've already booked my pals for xmas haha. It's the time of the year when it's ok to be abit more mushy and sweetish to all the coolish friends you have.

David is leaving for Las Vegas or Switzerland next year, so this may be the last time we take a vacation together or celebrate christmas together as a family in a long while. I will be very sad when we all split up. But I know we need to head separate ways to make it big, and I know we'll definately come back together as a family. The question is when. I am looking forward to the day we come back together as successful people in our work and life, and we have the time and resources to enjoy life as a family.

So yeah, xmas is coming. Present shopping time! I know I should have saved up. Shit. For now, focus on my last test on Sat. Almost there! Xmas here I come.

No comments: