Saturday, November 18, 2006

F Teebser, Smube Supps Goofser and a Spec

The last few days have been so tiring. The exams are drawing near and so the heat is on. However, the last few days have also been really fun. It's midnight and I'm damn shack, but looking at the photos I've taken the last few days really brings a smile to my face.

Today I had dinns with the specs. We celebrated Benny's belated birts. We had dinns at Zingdo (yucksness square name) but the best bibimbap ever. Love it kind. I chose this Zara hoodie which I knew he'd like and it turns out he wanted to buy it. SERIOUSLY TOTS not jokes kind. Always good to see the specs.

Also, last night we had a "last day of school" dinner party at my place with ALL the F Teebsers. The turn-out was good. (phoebes, st, dzarzilla, weimseer, mich, crys, lanceish, lex, da and aaron) LAUGH like no one's business kind. OMG when we played dead or alive downstairs the girls were screaming like TOTS no govts kind. Sorry neighbours. CRYSTAL!! She was screaming like the clairol ad except she was dressed like pocahonts meets brokeback kind. She wins best dressed. Boonsish only abit angstish act chunli only while playing computer games. Naps dyns is def not a good movie. Deuce Bigs was way better. Happy birts Aaron. My dog has a new name thanks to Da and the rest of the F Teebsers. Doggles.

The day before was meeting up with the Sumbe Supper Goofballs. The funniest friends ever. Love you guys. NEEM NEEM NONG NONG. HAHAHAHA. Had dinns with Eric and Gabe at the chicken rice place, and met up with tim, gabe and tarn at HV for beer and wings. How am I going to keep quiet in class when I do marketing with Gabe, Serene and Eric. NOT possible square.

3 days of laughter with the best friends ever.

girls VS boys

weimseerian

No comments: