Friday, November 10, 2006

The full stop

I've decided to stop blogging for the time being. I've always used my blog like a diary, and it's been nice to write down things I think of. But part of me doesn't like anyone to read my thoughts. Blogs are a lazy way of keeping in touch with friends. We read their blog, and we know what they're up to. And that for me spoils the meaning of keeping in touch. I think I appreciate my closest friends because they don't have to read a website written by me to know what's going on. And for me, that's an important thing. That's something we call friendship. And that's how we learn who we can call friends.

Alot has happened lately, some very tough moments, but many good ones as well, and if I put it in words, I wouldn't know where to start. I am grateful now. It feels like the good old days once more. The ACS i days. I am finally enjoying life the way it should be, and I feel brand new all over again. And that's all anyone needs to know really. Thanks for follwing the posts. It's been fun though writing posts and sharing my thoughts. Keep in touch. And I'll seeya soon.

Love,
Ian

No comments: