Thursday, November 02, 2006

Thanks

Thanks. For always being there for me. Since we left the bunk, our life has taken a 360 degree turn. Friends have come and gone. Things have changed alot. And so have we too. Thanks for always listening. For letting me complain whenever things get too tough. Sometimes I just need someone to talk to. And I know you've never let me down.

Sometimes life is complicated. But our friendship has always been simple. You've never given me any shit. You've never let me down where others have. And don't even think for a second that I don't notice. I always remember. And I am always appreciative that you're there.

If I have a secret. You're the first to know. Because I know you'll understand. Because you'll always listen and I can trust you to be truthful. I know I nag sometimes haha. But its only because I believe that you've got so much potential. I'll always watch your back, because you've always got mine covered.

You're a rare breed. An unspoilt kid in an imperfect world. You're not the same from the rest. And you've got alot to give. Your hard work at training has taken you to the next level, and I'm very proud of you.

These days in SMU have been the best of my life. And I hope you're enjoying them too. Although this coming year may spell some big changes for me I'm thinking. But no matter what happens, you'll always be the best to me. And for that, I give thanks.

No comments: