Monday, November 13, 2006

Seeya Soon

Thanks my dear friend. That's the most important piece of advice anyone has given me. I always knew the decision I would make, but hearing you say those words really made me realise how I feel about it. And you're right. No regrets.

I know we come from 2 different universes. But we're really not that different. Just 2 people trying to be happy in our own different ways. Our life has changed quite abit yeah? Life hasn't been easy for you I know sometimes. But I am always hoping for the best for you.

I actually filled out the application form today. You have no idea the amount of information they need. It's crazy. But I did it knowing that this might change my life forever. I think about how things might be so different for both of us very soon.

Life is so complicated. It's good sometimes, and then suddenly it's full of shit. But I am always grateful for our simple friendship. You're right. A friendship like this doesn't come along easily. And I'll always be there for you no matter what cards life deals us. Seeya soon.

No comments: