Thursday, November 16, 2006

Take A Picture

Today was one of those days you are grateful for life. Nothing special happened today. Subway for lunch with Jasmine in class. MSNing and laughing under our breath. E-mailing the F-Teebs gang to decide the theme for our movie night tomorrow. 2 classes with friends. Trenting all the way during class. Escaping for a random break with ky, dz, wy and jols and lots of laughs. Photos with my friends and the Prof. Dinns with gabe and eric at the Hainanese chicken rice place near school. Supps with Tim, Gabe and Tarn at Holland V. Had buffalo wings and 1 fosters and 1 heineken at Brekos. Oh my god. Laugh until can die kind!! I love my SMUBE Supper Goofballs. Its the simple happy times that are the most special. And I think I will miss the day we leave SMU. Looking at how fun the days are, I truly appreciate every moment. Take a picture. Freeze this moment. So I'll always remember.

pretty fly for a white guy

love these guys

No comments: