Sunday, November 26, 2006

Every Step

I sometimes wonder if you are watching over us. Maybe checking to see if your parents or your brother and sister are doing ok. I haven't seen them since I heard the news. And part of me feels afraid to. Because I am afraid I won't know how to make their pain go away. I wonder where God is.

Your family has done so much for us. I feel so upset when I think that this could happen to you and your family. I remember the Gocheck apartment days like they were yesterday and I always think of you when I see the ACS i kids on the track everytime I take the bus to school. I know you used to look up to me. And it hurts when I think I've lost someone who I care about like a brother, and who I've seen grow up.

The pain is taking alot longer to heal than I thought. And I still feel I could cry out in the middle of the day when I think of you. But I feel more upset when I think your family must miss you more than anyone would know. Watch over them. This is a time when they will be most fragile.

I promise I will see your family this week. I know it will mean alot to your mom. It's funny. My mom was talking to your mom the other day and she dreamt I was paid a visit to the family. Your family has taken care of us through the years and I will repay your kindness. Your family has been so good to me. You won't have to worry for them because I will help to look out for them always. But watch out for us from above as we take our own steps to heal the pain. Every step.

No comments: