Thursday, November 02, 2006

Good Enough

It really bugged me before. Worrying about things I can't change or things that were beyond my control. But recently I think I found my answer. I always try my best in most things I do, in my work (and play), and in my relationships with people. And sometimes life doesn't work out the way you want it to. Sometimes life screws up for no reason.

And honestly there's nothing you can do about it. The best thing one can do is to try to do your best. We can't guarantee that life will deal us the right cards if we try our best, or that people will be appreciative if we give them our 100%. But at least at the end of the day, we can kick back, relax, and smile knowing that we've done everything we could have possibly done. And now I realise, that's more than good enough.

No comments: