Friday, February 09, 2007

TGIFri

Lovesit Friday. Today had finishing touch class. Our last one. WILL NOT be missing dressing formal every friday at 8.30am. Met cherylpohva for lunch. DAMN FUNNY QUADRUPES. Laughs until puke seriously. Had KFC/Pizza Hut/Taco Bell at Funan. Not say abit the act MOS got so many different concepts kind. Like abit non-stop nonsense for our side dish. Me and Lees always trying to get Poh to choose sides, but seriously ACS primary connection how to fight. Like tots same pri 1 teacher kind.

Met jagaphoeweimsteerangrrin to study at the libs. Everyone seems very busy today. Phoeweimseerrin went to Seah Street Deli yesterday. Sounds nice. I remember when my family used to go really often. They've got really good American diner style food. Weims put his whole wardrobe inside his crumpler. Even picnic mat looking boxers also have.

I am considering getting a Nintendo DS Lite. Which is a souped up version of the gameboy. I've never been a gamer, but I am a real gameboy fan. Eric was damn un-yay about the idea which is surprising cube considering his life is x-box 360 square. Which would make it x-box 129,600. I walked around Funan to see if there were any PDAs that were nice for surfing and checking e-mail. Quite expensive though.

OMG Phoeboons got an internship in Hong Kong with JTW. WTF. JTW is the 4th largest advertising company in the world. Shit. I would love to do something like that. I think now I am thinking about a tradeoff between something you really love doing, and something that pays well. Shit la seriously. Lovesit to go to Hong Kong with Phoeboons. Damn happy for them. Awesome possums to the max only.

I think when Phoebe told me about the internship in Hong Kong, it really swung me out of orbit. I really started thinking if my financy internships this summer was really what I wanted to do. I'd jump at the chance to go to HK to do advertising. I sat down with mom and bap about my internships, and I think what bap said was right. I should give the financy stuff a shot. I won't know better till I've tried it.

I guess I've always been the kinda person with no regrets, and I don't want to regret turning down citi or pwc. I guess its a mission to see if I'm really cut out for the financy stuff. Wish me luck. I know I'll be wishing phoebseer all the best!

Helped Lees get her internship with Tangs department store today. It was v nice of Peihua to get back to me so fast about it. I think cheryl will really like it. Serene will be working there too so it'll be bimbs cube KIDDING. Will be damn fun for sure.

Met Dzeve for dinns at Als Jils. Felt like a REAL friday. Yums ayam goreng briani. It was good to hangout. Just the 3 of us. Was walking back to the busstop when all of a sudden a prestige cab was waiting there for me all my life. Confirm fated. In Ian's balance sheet, under retained earnings taxi expenses debit $11.10.

Meeting the specs later for supps. Damn tired. Need a nap first. Tots TGIFri seriously. Lovesit.




No comments: