Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY

Went to school to finish some FA work this morning. I was at the pick n bite tables and I met Lydia. She said she walked all the way from clark quay to school. WTF. I think that's quite far. Bumped into texasholdemup_girl86 while waiting for Weims. Act don't want to laugh but actually both want to burst any second. So weims just finished his papers, and like Starsky and Hutch meets Nintendo part 2, we drove off from school to sim lim in the weimsmobile to go buy Weims a Nintendo DS. Tots damn funny cuz this huge rugby guy pwning all the nerds and clearing the crowd. Weims bonked an ah peck in the face but I didn't have the heart to tell him.

After slims we went to Big Bird Chicken Rice for lunch. LIKE SHIT SERIOUSLY. I am damn particular about my chicken rice and it was damn like shit. The worst part is for years I've been wanting to try big bird. The chili is good though.

I realised that me and weims both come from ACS Barker Primary. I said I came in 2nd for long jump in primary 4 after desmond wee but he says its bs and he got 2nd. I am damn sure lor. Have to check my medals if I find them. I am still damn sure ok. He was also a prefect. Damn funny la seriously. We prob saw each other in school before.

So after weims dropped me home, I barely had the chance to empty my schoolbag when Phoebseer called to ask me to meet them in town for some shopping. They got me a damn nice cupcake from marmalade. Tots made my day. It's called the "Limonata". I told my family about it and apparently I'm the last one to hear about the limonata. Shit. Tots abit the out of the loop seriously. Didn't buy any new clothes this year because there isn't anything worth buying. Shit I hope this doesn't mean bad luck. Had fun with pheebs and boons and was worn out by the end of the day.

Reunion dinner! Shit no yusheng. WTF. But apprently you can't eat yusheng for reunion dinner. Not on the eve apperently. Went to chinatown today with my family. Mom had the menthol inhaler in her nose most of the time. Kinda sad to think this will be our last reunion dinner / cny celebration together in a long time.

So a good day in all. And nintendo owes me commision.

2 comments:

RueDeLangue said...

You have totally done unto Weiming what I have unto--I mean, done for you. Good lad, you'll be a Jedi yet.

gabriel said...

What have you done Eric? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!