Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Since I bought the Nintendo DS, my life has never been the same. Mugfest '07 is over and it's nintendo_boy84 from here on. Today I brought it to school for the first time and it was damn funny to see the reactions of some of my friends. Primandprops_girl86 was so excited over the the Super Mario game that she tots emitted a 50cent size serving of drool onto the libs table unwittingly. Identity will remain anonymous kind.

You have no idea how stupid I feel by calling my dog's name out loud in the libs. Not say abit the WTH. But Toby needs his walks. "..."

More fun than playing the game is watching reactions from friends. It's like you see them let their guard down and play like silly 5 year olds. Screaming and laughing like Borat googolplex. I think that's the nintendo magic. They make games that really capture the imagination. I totally recommend the DS for anyone who doesn't have time for fun. The DS will win you over. And Weims too.

Bumped into Lees today. Everytime see her face dunno whether to burst out laughing or burst out laughing cube. We celebrated Sils birthday today at campus green. Got eaten alive by a nest of ants. But the cake was the BEST porkfriends cake ever. Dz chose the cake. Tots halal kind. Selamat silsday! Damn funny coz like what over 10 of us were hiding behind the tree for sil. Not say abit the crouching tiger unhidden dragon.

Not feeling well today. Got a cough. Went to Funan to pickup a case for the DS. Went to the doctor to get some medicine. I am damn glad I'm sick. The best excuse for myself not to work so hard.

Met Suren, Brendan, Annmei, Gavin and lumps for ice cream. Was totally dying at this point but thought it would be nice to see them before they left. Suren is still DAMN FOS. Tots the texasholdemupface_84 octogon. Suren's new motto is "you hesitate, you masturbate". Love this bugger. Always fun to talk shit with him. Forever jacking each other like the song that never ends. The one that goes on and on my friend.

No comments: