Thursday, February 15, 2007

Day X

I am writing this in fear of my Nintendo DS finding out. I'm on day x of the Nintendo and SHIT I have reached to point of no return. Just today alone, I killed some Star Wars aliens on the planet Coruscant, burst Mario's balloons, took Toby for a walk and danced with 3 random strangers to the beat of YMCA. This is no ordinary day. It's just another day in the life of a nintendo gamer. HELP. It is not normal.

My name is Hiro Nakamura. A MRT ride that used to take an eternity now feels like 5 minutes on the nintendo. The wifi on the nintendo has allowed me to beat the shit out of some dude "slayerZ" in mario kart halfway across the globe. I have transcended time and space. And a ridiculous amount of nintendo games as well.

Talking to oneself, blowing furiously into the screen, screaming with joy, swearing at cartoon characters and laughing to oneself are symptoms of the nintendo DS.

I don't have much longer. But tell everyone that it is coming. I have seen the future. And boy is it filled with nintendogs, mario and pokemon so cute you wanna smack them. So many games, so little time. The future is not safe.

2 comments:

Zek said...

Hey, I really like your blog.
Its gon take me ages to get thru it all, but its really interesting.
Hollaback!
Zek

gabriel said...

OMG Ian. Come back to us!