Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another day in the library. Had Sults Kebs with Weiyi. Met vages at libs gants and boons at the loungeish. It's nice boons is trying to intern at O&M because honestly I'd love to spend the summer with an ad agency. I told WY to just go full steam for creditsuisse now because it's a fantastic step into the financial world. I think both of them are going to have an amazing summer. I remember my first internship with Tangs and it really opened up my eyes.

Ended up at level 4 the whole day with wy and er. I like the tables near the windows because campus green is really nice and the trees are calming. I can't believe Jasper has never heard of the word hickey before. WTSeriously. Dz don't start. Damn sick of Financial Accounting, also can recite the whole marketing text in Korean for Seh-wongs tmrw for our exam. Not really. Ok really. Adel can say hi in Korean. Class participation sure cube. I can say winter sonata in korean. winter sonata.

I was waiting at the bus stop fixing lunchish with lamlee around 9pm when I got a call from sis-in-law sil. Lamlee sounds like a burger. Anways, the fun thing about getting a call from a porkfriend is that you never know what to expect. Like box-of-chocolates square. So actually Dz and Sil were in a car just 10m down the road. So off we went to the creamery. It felt like a friday for the 2nd time this week. Thanks to Dzarsilah. Which is definately a good sign that school is not that bad after all.

It's really nice to have your best friends with you in school. I think that's something I am really grateful for. Even if it is a sucky day there will always be a friend around the corner to make you laugh and smile. I really do appreciate every single one of them.

No comments: