Saturday, February 03, 2007

Here I Am

It's a Saturday and I just had lunch with Nafs at Kops. Today Vincent Chua has a makeup for eccons and so I'm stuck in school again. You know Vinces is a really nice prof, but he's like an eccons genius and he is tots speaking in ecconsish, which can't be anything good for student with no idea about eccons. Class normally proceeds with all of our mouths open like watching LOTR in french with indian subtitles.

In classes like this, we normally consult our other professor, otherwise known as Wikipedia. Thank god for wikipeeds, cuz even though Vinces thinks I am MSNing, I am really trying to understand what the shizz he is saying using Wikipeeds.

Yesterday was studying in the libs with e-sachadels. Went for supps with tim and gabe at Carl's Junior at PS. I tried the new spicy BBQ burger but it wasn't so good. However imagining Paris Hilton eating it on top of a Bentley did make it taste somewhat better. Ok not really. Ok it did actually.

Damn tired as usual. My eyes have been damn dry because I haven't had much sleep. Can't believe I bought Eyemo for that. It's my new weapon for my mugging arsenal. No Weims not the soccer kind.

I am thinking of getting a new laptop. People think I'm walking with an attitude, but I am really just walking wonky now because I always sling my bag on my right with my laptop inside. After a long day, carrying a 2.2kg laptop is no joke. I am thinking of getting a blackberry or a mobile PDA to check my e-mails and surf the net instead of getting a new laptop.

Next week I have 2 mid terms, 1 presentation and 1 interview. Ycuks. Looks like no more sleep again. Scuks. Well at least I have Waikiki to look forward to, which I might pass to catch up on work. Fcuks. Oh well.

No comments: