Friday, February 02, 2007

I'll Stick to Watching ANTM

I just got the runway show phots from Amelia. Haven't seen the footage though. It was damn funny because I was looking ok and dao face until I saw Joshua laughing his ass off right in front of me when I did the final pose at the end of the runway. Peice of shit Joshua. So I actually looked alright and damn fierce till I saw his damn face and I just tots smiled like a goofs. Josh you shithead seriously.

Kenneth is my friend from the army and since he was graduating from Toni&Guy he needed to do a hairshow. It hardly had anything to do with hair. The show was actually quite fun and I look liked the hamburglar from hell. Luckily no slips or wardrobe malfunctions, which actually couldn't have happened considering I didn't really have much of a wardobe. I almost got a fever sitting around for half a day without a shirt. The tatoos were awesome though. Bap says our whole family should get a atatoo and he has asked me to design one. But yucks la can't imagine having a tatoo permanatly. I tried reading my marketing text during the show but it was damn noisy. Some of the girls were getting wasted and getting high on skin anaesthetic to simulate being a "real" model like Kate Moss. Damn funny seriously.

It was very tiring, but it was one of those things you just have to try. But for now I'll stick to cutting my own hair, reading my marketing text and watching ANTM. Thanks Kenneth.


that's why kenneth's the stylist and not the model


Hamburglar from Hell meets Buffy the Beyotch

No comments: