Sunday, September 30, 2007

Today I attended my first 2 finance classes with harvard and it's been interesting. The prof is engaging and subtly funny. They are recorded from the real on-campus classes and they are posted within 48 hours of the class.

Attended a TA session online on Wed morning (while I was actually supposed to be paying attention to my real-life econs class). Really just goes to show what technology can do for you. Behavioural finance is also part of the module so that's really interesting, especially for me as a psychologist because investor psychology is a new hot topic in finance.

I'm getting a real kick out of this because I can watch my lectures over lunch or anytime I'm free. The powerpoints are also synchronized with the videos so you can see exactly what the prof is showing. I'm really glad I signed up for this and I think I may do more modules like this in future if I can. Here's a streaming clip:


week 2 class

No comments: