Monday, September 10, 2007

Today was a good day. And like most of my good days there wasn't really anything much special about it. After the end of a long day I sat in front of my computer screen watching "The Hills", and for the first time since school started, I felt like I'd got my life back for sure.

After a rough week with late nights for the career talks and piling homework, taking the weekend off was the best thing for me. Today I managed to get out of bed to hit the library with anglish and ky. Managed to get a ton of readings done. Better still my mom's friend from Sotheby's Auction House gave me a call to tell me I can help out this weekend at the South East Asian paintings auctions. Awesome.

I shared the good news with my parents over prawn noodles when they picked me up for a quick lunch at beach road. Back to the library after. In the afternoon, Zabrina managed to get back to me about coming to Oglivy & Mather to see if I could get a job there next year.

Watching LC and gang mucking around the hills got me wondering why my life isn't as cool and exciting. But I've come to see that my life can be even more fun if I make things happen and sit back and take the time to watch things unfold.

No comments: