Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It is with great urghsness that I say that school has finally become boring. You heard it from the horses mouth. Mr I Love SMU has finally toned down on the Love part.

I seriously dunno what it is. I was so looking forward to school, and instead of a big bang, it's been a big BLAH. It's like all my classes are damn peesai to the max. Except ethics.

SIGHZISH. Since when was school like this? Weiyi was like "how's sch?". I said, "DAMN SIAN". He said "YEAH LA DAMN SIAN". Zi tao xianz to the max.

Everyone is blahness to the max about school this term. It's like we know school inside out and it's gotten abit old.

I tell you working for 4 months is no joke but honestly there was real excitement involved at work. I think wy understands my sentiment after working at credit suisse. Withdrawal symptoms.

It's good to see friends in school but honestly I've been seeing all my good friends around even when I was working. In fact it was nice I could afford to splurge when I went out.

Sometimes I feel like I should have graduated. About 4 months ago. XIANZ.

No comments: