Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am so tired. By Wed night I'm normally knocked out and so ready for the weekend. Went for a great dinner with gaberic as usual after ethics.

So my meeting at the ad agency was postponed last minute this morning, and I was really glad I got to sleep in longer today. I really wanted to go to the office and see their work, but it's been shifted to next Mon so that's pretty soon. Will be fun.

Tomorrow is a really long day. I have econs class in the morning, and after that I have to rush off to help out with the art auction in the afternoon. Tomorrow we're setting up for the exhibition viewing on Friday and Saturday, which means we have to movie 147 paintings which are worth an average of $20,000 each. I'm so not doing the math. I've always been interested in the luxury goods industry, and this will be something interesting.

It seems everyone has the xian bug in school. I noticed everyone is slowly beginning to only hang out with the friends that they're close to. I guess we've had 2 years of school already, and I think now everyone just wants to spend time with the people that appreciate their company the most. I think it's just natural that we're beginning to hang out with the people who we really care about and who really care for us. Well at least that's what's happening for me.

Next week my distance learning course with Harvard University is going to start. I didn't want to go for another class in school so I decided to do something different. I'll be taking Finance 101 classes through streaming videos. To think technology has allowed us to take classes where the lecturer is halfway around the world. I'm looking forward to it.

I was watching the hills (again) and Heidi got the events director job at Bolthouse. I think it's going to be fun for her. I think it's amazing when people get a job they really like.

Time for bed. I'm already hoping I don't drop any of the painings tomorrow.

No comments: