Thursday, September 06, 2007

Today I talked to my parents about not knowing what I want to do when I graduate and fretting about it. Bank or art or business or psychology? Lately it's all been a jumble in my mind and it just had to be released. It was then that my mom almost started laughing.

With all the career talks and shit, it was like all of a sudden I was getting sucked into the blackhole of careerdom and adultness and boringhood.

When my mom almost burst out laughing I realised the joke was on me. Her face had the look like "WTF are you worrying about son?"

She asked me why i was worrying when I've already done my best and everything I could possibly do to be on track.

For a second. I thought about it. And then I realised omfg. WTF am I doing? I'm just being OCD about this whole career thing. I've done everything humanly possible for an ian that could possible help ian get a job. Now it's time to get a life.

From this moment on. I swear I am going to heck the worrying, toss all the wussy pussy thoughts out the window, and just concentrate on doing everything I can to do my best, and to have a good time.

No comments: