Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm stuck in the libs now waiting for segaberic to finish ethics class. Skipped lessons today to finish reading my econs cuz I have a test tomorrow. Have alot of work to catch up on and tmrw is my first finance lesson with Harvard. School is probably going to get pretty busy soon but everything is good for now.

On a scale of 1-10 I think right now life is a good 8 or a 9. With all the exciting things that have been happening the last few months, I'm getting used to the slower pace of school again and it's manageable. With my internships mostly settled next year, I'm really on cruise control now. For once I really don't have to worry and fret, and just the thought of that is slightly unsettling.

I wish I could fast forward time. I feel like school is holding me back, but at the same time I know there's not much of a hurry. Sure I know there are some things in my life that are missing, but I am counting my blessings, and I am making the most of my lemons.

I counted my modules and I realised that I only have 8.5 mods left, which means I can probably graduate half a year earlier. I'm thinking of going on a long holiday after I graduate, do another internship, and start work early. I am excited just thinking about it. It will be the fucking biggest question mark of my life.

Haha no more fretting. No more panicking and wondering and stressing and worrying. Out the window. Whatever will be will be.

No comments: