Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's 3am and I just sat for part of my Finance class. Ok so maybe I didn't go to class, but the classroom came to me.

Today I got home and got the envelope from Harvard saying I'm officially registered, and it reminded me to check the website for my first lesson. So I logged on and lo and behold, Wednesday's class had been recorded and was ready for streaming. It was funny watching the prof begin his lesson and say hi to all the other people who are doing this course by distance. He said this course will be alot more "real world" than the typical finance module, and I'm quite excited. I am so amazed I can learn at my own pace and without having to bother with timetables and class participation.

Shit I still haven't got my finance textbook. I hope I can find it in sg otherwise I'm abit screwed. Lots of work tomorrow. Time for bed.

No comments: