Monday, October 01, 2007

Felt like puking on the bus home today. Almost passed out walking home. Was in school the whole day to do my readings. Maybe it was just cuz I didn't have a proper lunch today. Whatever it is, just feeling really tired. Need a break. A long one. Unfortunately I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon. School is such a pain sometimes.

"Sian," I said to Serene. Just one of many "sians" we give each other. Where are my best friends when I need them. Sometimes I wonder who can you really count on. Just because you do your best doesn't mean that people are going to put in the same effort as you. The people that have never let me down are family. I owe it to them.

Been meaning to buy my grandma a handphone. But it will have to wait till Thursday. Just haven't had the time. I hope I can find one with big buttons on them so it's easier for her to press.

I wonder why people use facebook so much? It's not a very good substitute for company. And more often than not the people who are on it the most are the ones who hardly have time for their friends.

I got an ernie keychain today. Reminds me of my childhood. The sesame street days. I used to laugh like Ernie until my mom made me change my laugh. Not joking.

I'm on a msn sabbatical. Sam if you're reading e-mail me at ian.kwok.2005@socsc.smu.edu.sg

Time for bed.

No comments: