Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mom just called from Canada because she's visiting her sis and soon she's off to visit Dave in LV. She said Uncle Norm is at the Franklin Templeton HQ in San Fran so if I want to do an internship with them I have to e-mail her back by today. MY god there's no time seriously. With 2 papers due and 2 mid terms next week I don't have much time to think about this. As it is I planned a back to back citi and O&M summer so there's no time there. And after that it's Cornell hopefully. I have to cancel something.

The thing about the Templeton internship is that they will give me 2 months in sg and fly me to the Canadian head office (Toronto) for another 2 months. Chances are if I postpone this shit I don't know if I will get the chance again. Now or never. However, if I take it, I'll have to graduate with everyone else instead of graduating earlier. And bye bye Cornell. And I was really looking forward to that.

so it's down to:

summer: citi/O&M
year 4 term 1: Cornell
Year 4 term 2: Templeton (if the offer still stands)
or
summer: citi/O&M
year 4 term 1: Templeton
Year 4 term 2: stay in sg (GROSS)
or
summer: templeton/O&M
year 4 term 1: Cornell
Year 4 term 2: Citi (if they remember my face by then)

In short I think no matter what choice I make I'm still going to feel abit sick for giving up something.

No comments: