Monday, October 29, 2007

Went jogging today for the second time in ages. Felt good. It just takes me 3 workouts to get me back in shape but somehow I feel tired or fall sick and then my routine gets screwed.

Uncle Norm got back to me and asked me to send my resume. He said it's going to be Sep/Oct:Toronto and Nov/Dec:Singapore because it will be too cold for me in the winter. I am so excited. I just hope I can do a good job. I'm really really looking forward to this. Thanks uncle norm!

Already, next year looks like a really busy year unfortunately. I'll be working 8 out of the 12 months at citi, o&m and templeton. Only citi is still in limbo so maybe it would be a good thing if I did volunteer work. Or took a break. Or not. Or maybe see if I can work for Jeffrey in NY. Whatever it is I just don't want to waste any time. It's like there's so much to do. I wish we had more time.

No comments: