Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Things have come to a crawl this week. Nothing much going on. Just ended the one week break. Did absolutely nothing useful. Should have taken a few says to go to HK.

Was woken up by a call this afternoon. Singtel. Shouting match round 16. I told the mofos 3 months subscription wasn't going to cut it. But I was no pissed off I decided to take $50 worth of call credit to make them shut up. I told them that wasn't the last they're going to hear of this because I still wasn't happy. To be honest, $50 is enough for my grandma to use for like forever, but what about the maids and banglas who get tricked everyday into buying Singtel/starhub/M1's plans? What happens to them.

This term has passed by so fast. It's the middle of the term already. This is probably the most un-fun term ever. I can't honestly say I'm doing anything great or fun this term. Ok except for the art auction and the finance course with harvard. I've hardly seen my best pals around. School is no fun without your pals. And alot of them have been missing this term. Part of me is pissed off people can be so busy they forget whats important. This isn't even fucking work yet. I mean honestly it wouldn't hurt to make a little time.

When Alfian and Kai passed away I was thinking. Life is so short. We better treasure everything and everyone. I suppose its not fair for me to expect people to feel the same way. I was supposed to visit Kai's family, and I can't believe its almost been a year already. Time passes doesn't it. I suppose this has been a big year of changes.

I know who I got my genes from. A few weeks ago my mom was saying my dad was quite upset that one of his best friends just all of a sudden stopped hanging out with their clique just because he moved to another church. This didn't sound like bap. "Oh yeah bah's always has expectations of his friends because he always makes the effort. He's all about the principles." Surprise surprise.

Part of me would have been pissed off if you asked me how I felt about this a year ago. But now I'm just so sick of bothering. The biggest reason why I stopped floorball was so I could spend more time with my friends and family and school. And I've come to realise not everyone has the same priorities. But I think its fair to make at least some time for the people who are closest to you.

When school ends. When there's no more class or projects or cca's or events or exams or whatever. Then what seriously? All thats really left is your damn friends. The real ones who didn't forget you in all the shit that was going on.

No comments: