Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I AM SO TIRED. Today I had dinner with Lionelingette at Basil and the first thing Lin Ting said to me was, "OMG You look so tired. You actually look more mature with eyebags." Ok.

It's a wierd kind of tired. Not the yawn kinda tired. But a chronic, long-overdue tiredness that's come over me. It's like my body finally giving in to everything it's been taking the last couple of months. I have never, ever been this tired.

It's only 11.02pm on the clock and it looks like I may finally break the 12midnight barrier by sleeping early.

I am so grateful for the things in my life, but right now, I just need a good 24 hours of sleep.

I have decided to skip the first week of school to go on a vacation. I've earned it this time. Not an exciting getaway. Not a road trip. I need a pilgrimage to go and find some quiet and well deserved rest. Tibet was on my mind, but apparently it's the rainy season in August. Egypt is also a little off the budget at a whopping $3000. However, I think katie's family owns a ranch in wyomming, and steven is in San Fran, so I am definately considering going to the states to take a break. I just need to rest, recharge and relax. After one of my most difficult times the last few months, I declare a cease-fire, a long-overdue time-out to recharge and restore my spirit.

And I am really, really looking forward to it.

No comments: