Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Fields of Gold - Ian

Friday is my last day at PWC. Damn happy I can finally have a real break this summer. Or not. Citibank is (again) supposed to get back to me by the end of this week.

2 more weeks to deciding about my schools. I emailed like 10 people, my profs, friends and family who would know a thing or two about studying in the states. Most of them say that both SMU and Indiana are good schools. KNN. How now brown cow.

And omg the Singapore Association at Indiana University is xiao onz. Sent me a welcome letter before even deciding. They're setting up a booth in July at Suntec just to plug Indiana. Mental dental.

I told Kyarrin I'd be 99% staying. And I was so sure. But yknow I honestly can't tell even now. I wish things were alot more straightforward.

I always say I don't believe in god. But I do. I know he's there because he's the first person I thank when things are going well and the first person I blame when I lose my car keys. So big guy, if you're watching, I hope you'll give me some guidance.

No comments: