Monday, June 18, 2007

At any point in my life, I've always had some sort of a dream.

I wanted to be a PE teacher in secondary schoool
I wanted to be a vet in JC
I wanted to be a psychologist in army
And now I want to be a banker or a consultant

The thing about dreaming big, is not getting your ultimate goal, but aiming high and doing you best. I mean how many people get to live their dreams? Not many. So I think the point is don't be too hung up about reaching your ultimate goal, but be more concerned that you're doing your best to reach it.

I still want a ranch in Canada and a swimming pool though. Kidding. Ok not really.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Your right there is no point of having a dream if you don't try and live up to it.

gabriel said...

Really glad to hear you're staying man! More sups and dins to come. =)