Sunday, July 22, 2007

What I really enjoy seeing is people doing the things they want to do the most. Like when I heard sean was going to art school, I felt really happy for him. I've been lucky to have a few chances to give my friends a little push towards doing something they want to do. Sometimes giving your friends a little nudge is all it takes for them to look at something differently.

When I see someone with talent doing well in what he or she does best it's really amazing. I don't think I'll ever have the chance to pursue something in art or fashion or design for now, but it's not about doing something you're the best at. It's about doing something that will make you happy. And that could be anything that you might even be bad at! It just makes me happy to see people do things they really want to do.

After thinking about what I want to do for some time, I've come to realise what's important to me. More than doing something I like, is doing something that is stable, pays well for my family, and something I can say I'm proud of doing. And that more than makes me happy.

Chloe is thinking of singing after school ends so I've asked her to come sing at the shop. I've asked my dad about it and he was readily ok with the idea. My dad loves music and he was all set to start a music night at Island Creamery. I actually just sent in my chinese demo tape to Uncle Keng Long who is wang li hom's music producer, and I did a funny track just for him to hear. Hope he has a good laugh, and maybe you too.

demo

No comments: