Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Happy New Year

It's been a great year, and to welcome the new year, I spent the countdown with Bernard, Benny and Eric screaming "happy new year" in the car on the way to buying some booze. We chilled out at my place and played Risk and Scrabble till 3am at my place.

Today the Fteebsers came over for our Christmas/New Year (overdue) party. OMG everytime they come over it's damn nonsense ok. Rubbish square. Maybe even cube. Omg we ate dunnoe how much pizza, chicken wings, laksa, ohlua and chips. I love the fteebsers. Today the turnout was almost the same as the last fteebs party. Dalena, Mark, Lanceish, Boons, Weims, Dzar, Asilah, Mich, Phoebs, Aaron and me. As usual free-flow nonsense kind. We had a NYDC cake for dinner before heading to Alex's place for a movie.

Not shy just gorge kind. Phoebes not say abit the orgase. Boons is going to kill me for this pic.

some of my favourite people

mark starts stoning

WEIMS WTH seriously!!!!!!

tots abusive bf kind cube. not.


Lance got Weims pregs and now Leims is killing off Boons. Not say abit the murder kind.

No comments: