Monday, January 29, 2007

Tired

Tired. Totally tired. It's only Monday and it feels more like a... Well actually it does feel like a Monday. Then again these days, all the days feel like a Monday. A Monday with friends though haha.

I'm pretty proud of my progress so far. I'm considering switching to the business school and that's the only thing that's keeping me going. It's madness some days. Even my MPW Prof asked me not to work too hard. That's a sign you need to slow down.

But hell no I'm not slowing down. This term I realise alot of my pals are also working alot harder. I think we realise it's time we kick some ass. It's alot easier studying when your friends are also studying hard with you. It's not just studying though this term. There's tons of applications and internship applications to complete. Weims would say xian googolplex. Chloe would say nyargh.

I need some rest. Already a few of my pals have told me I look a little tired this term. By the end of the week, "tired" is an understatement. But we still go on anyways.

I don't remember working this hard ever. I think I've broke my own record this term. Even the A levels weren't that tiring. It's not so much stress though. It's just alot of hard work. Oh well, whatever it is, carpe diem, sieze the day!

No comments: