Saturday, January 27, 2007

HAPPY DZARSDAY!

Happy birthday Dzarrin! Yest was a fun day cuz the fteebsers threw a surprise birthday for Dz. Asilah did a great job of planning it for him. It was a great way to end the week. Even ky, wy and Mike was there. Was actually tired octogon after FT in the morning, lunch with poh.lee.dels and libsish till 9pm. Lunch was at Thai Express with poh.lee.dels. Laugh cube. square maybe. Almost pentagon seriously. Then somore dels was carrying her tots endangered species kind laptop. During marketing class this week, our damn funny loveit Korean prof Seh Wongs mentioned some milk advertisment. And then Adel just had to call it cow juice. Seh Wongs was damn amused and started using cow juice the whole way after that. Laugh until puke and die seriously. LOL googleplex. Cut Dz's hair again this week. I gave him a cool tail. I still don't know how to use the hairstyling clips he got me though. Today was muggsing with Huss in the morning then Boons later. I just realised I had LJ's and Macs for lunch and dinner. Shit. Not say abit the trans fats. I'm very grateful to be able to hangout with my pals every day. Even if its happy muggsfest '07. Love my pals. And Seh Wongs. They make a stressful term alot more bearable. The last couple of weeks have been so busy and tiring. I'm just grateful for every one of my pals.














No comments: