Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Shit

It's 2am now and I was supposed to be sleeping an hour ago. I have to wake up for school at 6.30am tmrw. Shit. Today I had eccons lesson and after school I went to the Toni & Guy academy at Bugis to meet Kenneth. Kenneth needed some shots for his portfolio so he cut my hair and asked me to take some shots and do his hair show for him. At first I didn't like the cut but its alot fresher and easier to style.

We took the photos at some places near Arab Street. It was damn cool because they body painted hugeass tattoos across my body and they gave it a dirty look with some chalk on my face and body. I was just wearing a pair of low rise jeans so the look was very simple. Grungy gangster. The shots were really nice cuz the photogs were good. It was abit fashion and it was all backalley, stairways and act editorial. I was actually really tired because I had school earlier but I think I forced the look and the photos turned out fine. I leaned against the wall of some run down shophouse and got some lizard shit on me. Yucks. Tyra says always be professional. HAHA. kidding la pls.

Friday is when we are supposed to go to the actual arthouse venue and practise walking down the runway. They converted the old parliament house into a long T shaped runway with rows of seats along the side. Will be cool. Abit paises but I guess aiyah better do this shite now or never.

The only thing I'm thinking in my head. Is shit, I need to read my intro to eccons and FA in between if I'm going to keep up with work this week. What a nerdpiece seriously. Shit. Will post the photos soon.

No comments: