Friday, January 12, 2007

Not tired. Damn tired.

It's only the first week of school but somehow it feels like week 12 already. I've had only 9 classes so far, but already I'm feeling worn out. In between school work, internship applications, transfer applications and more, there hasn't been much time for rest.

I forsee some good classes this term, but I'm really trying my best to keep the energy up. As you know, class participation accounts for a good 20% of the grade, so I find myself trying my best to pay attention at all times. It's definately not an easy term. Financial accounting, introduction to eccons, finishing touch, lmanagement of people at work and marketing.

In simple terms, it means I'm dead tired. This term is crunchtime for me because I'm considering transferring to the school of business. Which essentially means I have to go all out to do well. I just hope I can keep up my grades this term, and hopefully have something to show for it at the end of the day. Sigh. Not tired. Damn tired.

No comments: