Sunday, January 07, 2007

green is the new black


Aaron does NOT look like that normally


ok Weims looks like that normally


The Blog

There was this article about the future of blogging. They predicted it would die out by this year. But that's just bullshit. I think they don't realise that blogging is more than just a fad. It's really an extension of the diary. It's not quite the same, definately not as personal, but in many ways its some sort of random expression of thought.

It sounds crappy and mainstream, but shit, I'm a blogger. It's an outlet to record thoughts in my head, and maybe add in pictures at the same time.

I find life so amazing. A collection of memories and snapshots that keep adding up into a great story, and I find that a blog is a great way to remember things. Sometimes it's the simple things in life we forget, supper with friends, dinner with family, funny things that happen in school. And I think a blog is a way of documenting all these things.

Sometimes it's easy to take what we have for granted. We sometimes get down and think "life sucks". But when we take time to write about our lives and evaluate it, it's easy to see why life is actually beautiful. I sometimes look through old posts and photos and am instantly reminded how lucky I am. It really makes me appreciate all the little things in my life alot more, and it reminds me of the people I love.

The blog is not a fad. It's here to stay.

No comments: