Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wherever

I used to feel angry and disappointed when I thought of you. But mostly sad. And now finally, I think I know who you really are. And as the year comes to an end, I've grown alot, and I can say that I'm done with being upset with you because don't even walk the same path anymore. It's been such a great year. And the best time of the year is coming. It's time I do something for myself.

One Christmas ago, things were alot different. I don't know why, but I didn't look forward to the last christmas. I think I know why now. After going through alot this year, I know myself better now. And the friend you knew is not the same.

So as we get ready to welcome the new year, I'm wishing you the best. And I wish you good luck wherever life takes you.

No comments: