Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Dilemns Square!

Cheryl Lee just msged at 9pm tonight to ask if I want to go to KL the next day with Poh, Nabil and his girlfriend. She said it would be $150 for 2 nights and 3 days including accomodation, which is really a great deal. You see she had 2 other friends who had to back out last minute, so she asked me and Cheryl Lam to replace the 2. Not say very imprompts square kind.

SHIT. It sounds like super fun square. And I know it will be damn fun. But I am so out of cash right now. Poh, Lees, Lams and I just had dinner a few nights ago and I had a great time with them. I can only imagine how much nonsense we would come up with if we went to KL together.

Did I mention the trip would be at 7.30am tmrw? Dammit I tell you. I haven't felt this dilemns in a long time. However, I just came back from Japan and I would feel really bad to ask my parents to pay for anything else. And also I've set appointments with the specs, the smube supper goofsers and the randoms.

Shit. But thanks Lees for asking. I know it would have been really fun. You made my life exciting for half an hour just thinking about KL haha. I promise you I'd take off in a beat if I had a little spare dough. We'll go in Summer ok haha. Shit. Dilemns square. Confirm cannot sleep at night kind.

No comments: