Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wherever

I used to feel angry and disappointed when I thought of you. But mostly sad. And now finally, I think I know who you really are. And as the year comes to an end, I've grown alot, and I can say that I'm done with being upset with you because don't even walk the same path anymore. It's been such a great year. And the best time of the year is coming. It's time I do something for myself.

One Christmas ago, things were alot different. I don't know why, but I didn't look forward to the last christmas. I think I know why now. After going through alot this year, I know myself better now. And the friend you knew is not the same anymore.

You're not going to read another entry about you anymore, because it's about time I've moved on. I'm at peace with myself now. Can you say you feel the same? A great year has changed me in many ways.

As we get ready to welcome the new year, I'm wishing you the best. And I wish you good luck wherever your path takes you.

No comments: