Monday, December 11, 2006


Hello blog. Today was a long day! I came back from Japan at 2am last night and I had to wake up at 7.30am to get to work at the advertising place. My trip to Japan was amazing. It was my favourite family vacation. I learnt much about the people there and it was a real eye opener.

I think every time I go away I come back feeling brand new, with a slightly different outlook on life. That's how amazing this trip was. It's changed the way I look at life. I'll blog about it soon when I have time to.

The food was amazing and the shopping was great. Almost forgot to shop for souveniers haha. Something about it makes me think of Canada. I think it must be because I enjoyed them equally as much.

Today was my first day of internship at the ad agency and it was good. I'm working on a project for Temasek Holdings, so the whole day I spent designing logos and researching Asian symbols and culture. Very cool stuff. Apparently Temasek Holding's earnings are in the trillions. Ouch. My boss, Mr Tan, was also really friendly.

Ok. TIRED. So I'll blog another time. Going to take a nap before I supps with the specs. Night.

No comments: