Sunday, December 24, 2006

I LOVE CHRISTMAS

Yesterday I met up with Evelyn at her house to bake cakes with her mom. Me bake cakes can you imagine. Damn out of point kind. We were helping to make christmas cakes and a cheesecake also. It really damn good I must say. OMG and she bought a Scottish Terrier for her auntie. IN BLACK. I love black scottish terriers! It was a little stinky though because he had just been plaing in the garden.



After that I met the specs for shopping. The specs are one of my best bunches of friends. They've been the only bunch of friends to really stick with me through army. I guess it's because we share the same understanding and perspective on life. I bought my dad a polo t from topman and my mom a top from topshop. I didn't even realise my dad's polo t was exactly the SAME colour as my mom's top. WTH.



Today I was working abit cuz me and David had to run errands for Bap. Bap was shorthanded today so we were his drivers today. Steve, Boons and Weims dropped by at the shop today and it was so nice to see them after so long. Boons got me gingerbread men in exchange for ice cream hahaha. I am so glad Steve enjoyed his trip to New York and Bangkok. It reminded me about the time I went to Vancouver. It was a real eye openener and I'm so glad Steve considered his trip to NY an eye opener too. I'm very happy for him.



KY also just came back from Vietnam. Soccerfest '06 is officially over. Tim should be back also. Now just waiting for Dz to come back from Krabi. Next week I should be meeting up with the Randoms and the bros so I can't wait. And the FTEEBSERS new year party. Can't wait. My best friends. All back home to celebrate. I love christmas.

No comments: