Friday, December 22, 2006





THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW IT'S CHRISTMAS

I met up with Pohs, Lees and Lams yest for a mini xmas dinner celebration of sorts. It was great to see the bunch of them because ever since school ended, I really missed their nonsense. OMG the conversations were SO funny. And we had dinner at The Ship at Shaw. Only like super retro. And we went to the creamery after dinner. Love these guys. Just thinking about our nonsense really brings a smile to my face.

Today was my last day of work. Seriously. I need a break. I'm just damn sad to leave after almost feeling like part of the Water's Edge family. They were really nice guys. I got 7 presents from them even though i just joined 2 weeks ago. They were really nice to me.

Speaking of internships, on Tuesday I dropped off presents for the girls at Tangs. I really miss the gang. I think most of them were pretty surprised to see me back to wish them merry christmas, but I think they know I really love Tangs. It was so nice to see them.

Tomorrow I'm going over to Evelyn's place to help her and her mom bake cookies or make pudding or something. Going christmas shopping with Bnut, By and Er. Can't wait really. I'm going to to finally buy the v neck Calvin Klein I've been eyeing.

It's going to be a great christmas. I haven't met up with the bros (dz, st and ky) or the randoms or the smube supper goofballs or the fteebsers yet, but when they're all back in Singapore I will. I am very happy this year. There really is a special feeling. And this is how you know it's christmas.


No comments: