Thursday, December 28, 2006

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2007

2006 has been the best year ever. I could yell, and jump, and hug someone just thinking about what a fantastic time I've had these past 12 months. This has been a year of love from family and close friends, of exciting opportunities and experiences, and of personal growth.

One year ago, I made a promise to myself to be happy for the year 2006, and I am glad to say I succeeded. It's easy to do well. It's easy to have fun. But being happy is something more important than anything. Not just a smiling kinda happy. But a content feeling about life and the people around me. I've accomplished alot this year, but being happy is something I am most proud of. In this crazy, #@$%ed up (sometimes only) world, the most important thing one can aim to achieve, is happiness.

So for the year 2007, I've decided. My new year resolution is to top the year 2006. It's not going to be easy though. 2006 has been the best out of all my 22 years. But hey, since when have I not accepted a challenge. 2006, you're on! I'm all ready for 2007.

No comments: