Friday, November 30, 2007

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

FINISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SPARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

As I flipped over the exam question paper and read the questions I WAS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG THANK GOD DEBBIE SENT ME THE PROJECT PAPERS SO I CAN CUT AND PASTE EVERYTHINGGGG OMG AUGUSTINE EAT YOUR PAPER THANKSSSSSS DEBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! The econs exam was open laptop so me and Gabe compiled the one glossary to rule them all and collected all the other groups papers. When I saw the questions I wanted to scream and cry and hug gabe but communication between candidates is prohibited.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ITS OVERR!!! Me and Gabe were shouting "Freedom" like 10 times from the sob toilet to the mrt station. Ok maybe 12 times. We took out our pent up frustration and newly established sense of emancipation (of we we) and shot the crap out of the velociraptors in the Jurassic Park 2 game at the arcade.

I AM SO DONE WITH REDBULL I SWEAR.

No comments: