Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mom is back after heading to Las Vegas to see Dave, Toronto to see Sih-Ee, and I can't remember where for Auntie Grace's son's wedding. It's good to have her home. Especially now that our supply of instant noodles will not run out every few days and the fridge will be occasionally stocked with Florida's Natural. Sitting around the dining table at 1am and watching her explain her past 3 weeks in the US to us and Bap, I felt very lucky to have a family like ours.

Bumped into Naf today. OMG haven't seen her in like since summer started. She invited me for her wedding but I couldnt make it. The story goes she met a guitarist from the crazily popular european band called The Rasmus after their their concert, and to make a long story short, she's got a rock star husband. We said we'll meet up after exams. I can't wait to see what her husband is like. I better go d/l the songs just for reference. He's moved here and they've got a new flat coming up. He's venturing into music producing so maybe I'll hook him up with Uncle Keng Long because he's only like the biggest music producer ever here. Not say abit the 98.7 meets 93.3.

HAHA omg was thinking about babysitting norainee's baby while she was presenting in class. DAMN CUTE. Damn funny. Prof Toby was very nice about letting her bring Ameer to class. It was damn funny cuz Ameer bear would make noise unless someone rocked him. So I had to like carry him for half an hour while the presentation was going on. I swear I dunno how angelina jolie slings around her babies like a bloody gibbon cuz I was so shack after that. Haha omg and he loves seeing cars so I had to let him look at the traffic from the windows. It was so fun until I heard like a POOT noise twice and something started to smell like a dead carcass. Ok it wasn't so bad. Babies have that wierd baby poop smell. ARGH haha omg Ameer was damn cute. OMG I hate it when Norainee grabs Ameer's hands and goes "UNCLE IAN! UNCLE IAN!" hahahaha. I swear this mommy is the baby. Shit we're getting old.

No comments: