Friday, November 23, 2007

Shack like shit.

Yesterday went to the kitchen to make my daily instant noodles. Dried them using the strainer till Mr Cockroach decided it was showtime and crawled from underneath the strainer to say hello while I was holding it. Of course the strainer went flying into the sink and so did my idea of having supper. My kitchen is like fucking jumanji. Tomorrow I expect to find a Hyena in my noodle cupboard.

Been having Thaiexpress 3 days in a row which would make it a turkey by today. I just got the orange card so that means I get 20% off when I eat there. The food is really nice. I swear on my life that the basil beef rice, yellow chicken curry and the honey chicken rice is damn good.

I bought a nice shirt from Fox today. I hate Fox usually because I feel like some of the clothes are malaysia quality. I need new clothes. Will shop after the exams. Mikey finished his A levels. Yay. I bought him a watch with a space invaders spaceship on it because it looks quite kanye / pharrel. Our taste is very similar except Mike's is more US and mine is more Euro.

I can't wait for the exams to be over. I've had a lonnnng 2007. Can't wait to go Osaka! I've #@$%ing worked my ass off this year and I deserve a timeout.

No comments: