Saturday, November 10, 2007

I got an email from my sociology prof saying my paper looks promising! I'm quite happy really. I was SO struggling with coming up with a theory:



So there is is!! It's ok if you dunno wtf it means cuz sometimes I'm not really sure. But it's basically how power is perceived and influences decision making in the realm of international politics. Yeah it's abit wtf, but if it wasn't wtf we wouldn't call it social science.

In other oh so unexciting social science news my political science paper abstract came back and my prof said its potentially v interesting. Yaysish. I'm quite happy because Toby is my favorite prof this term and I'll be taking pol sci under him. Lionel and Norainee got the same grade as me for this so I'm happy for them.

After weeks of average grades I'm glad that my grades are picking up. LAST BURST OF FIRE.

No comments: