Monday, November 05, 2007

URGH I was walking to the kitchen to make my daily supper of instant noodles. So then I turned on the light and as usual, 3 lizards on different areas of the kitchen quickly dash out of sight. So then I head towards the noodle drawer when suddenly I felt something wet and squirmy wriggling under my foot. OMFG WTF IS THAT???!!! Turns out it was a #$%&ing lizard!! URGHHHH the poor thing must have been a teenage lizard cuz it wasn't big or small. And although it was still alive and in one piece I squeezed the bejesus out of it and it was motionless but breathing. BLEAAGHH At first I didn't realise the puddle of juice was from the lizard but then after it evaporated so quickly then I realised it was definately lizard lava. ARGHHHHHH. After that I totally didn't feel like eating noodles. PUKE. I'm sorry but WTF were you doing on the floor?! So thanks to Mr Lizard I'm not taking my daily MSG dose and I won't be eating instant noodles for a week in loving memory.

Ok at least its not as bad as the time i killed a cockcroach, forgot I killed it after an hour of ally mcbeal, and then stepped on the bubblegummy goodness. Moral of the story is be grateful you weren't born a pest.

No comments: