Friday, November 30, 2007

Today had 2 paperssss I swear GROSNESSS TO THE MAX. The first one was yucksfest '07 by our east german prof. I swear it was set by the gestapo. I felt like I bashed down the berlin wall and walked over to the west because the afternoon paper was the complete opposite. TOBIAS RETTIG IS THE BEST AND YOU HEARD IT HERE! Was writing like mad house cuz he was specific about what we should study. We heart toby and toby hearts us. Me and lionel thinking of sending him something from marks and sparks for christmas and maybe share with some of the rest. Nicest prof in the history of nicest profs.

Lionel's last paper on sat. Like ever. He's starting work at Shell in jan so this is it. Kinda sad isn't it? Hope we'll be in touch. But i think should be no prob cuz the Shell building is nearby which means we can go to central for jap food again with Min hahaha.

Its so wierd, Brig and Lin Ting are working at PWC 3 days after exams. Time seriousllllly flies.

The last time me, lionel, brig and lin ting met up we were interning at pdubs and having dinner after work. OMG will never forget dinner at cafe cartel. I was like an hour late, shack like shit, and all of us were carrying our act auditing laptop bags and pwc files. That day was pull-out day so I was carrying a ton of files with all the bloody financial statements in them when Lin Ting told me I wasn't supposed to bring the files out. HECK LA.

No wonder I'm not an accountant.

No comments: