Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today I met up with begaberic at Holland V Xstal Jade La Mian XLB. I opted for the healthier choice of having a beancurd skin noodle with beans.

After lunch I went to GNC because Eric had 35% off. The last few weeks I haven't been eating well. Been sleeping late. Been working. And it shows. I've been feeling sluggish and bloated. The last couple of days I haven't been very well either. Running nose. Light fever. So with that in mind, I went to get some supplements:

1. A multi-herb detox and fiber blend:
Supposed to stimulate the release of toxins from the skin, lymphatic system, bowels, kidneys and lungs

2. A cardiovascular supplement:
Contains Coenzyme Q10 which prevents heart disease, improves circulation and brain activity

3. A lactobacilus acidophilus pill:
Contains billons of yakult bacteria. They maintain intestinal flora and keep the digestive system clean.

After taking them at Eric's house I feel a little high (or just placebo effect / or just happy to see eric/gabe/ben) but I'm a fucking skeptic of such things so something must be doing something. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: